Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where Does The Internet Think I Live?

The bus, and I got it from him, has a Live Traffic Feed at the upper right of his blog. It tracks where the current visitor showed up from and where they go.

I never really looked at it the first few times I got on the bus but at some point I did start paying attention.

Now this was when I was living in Sl-Ocala, Florida and a couple weeks ago, I moved to Ormond Beach, Florida. I am still tracking it because only once did it get me from where I actually was, Ormond Beach. The other locations it said I was from are as follows:

Gaston, GA
Jacksonville, FL
Augusta, GA
Columbia, SC
Denver, NC
Norcross, GA
Waynesboro, GA
Charlotte, NC
Cameron, NC
Griffin, GA

I must admit my internet access is via a cellular device and this may be the reason.

Maybe on my trip to the Ozarks later this month, I will visit some of these places and get on the bus to see where I should go next.

No comments: