Sunday, June 1, 2008

Got Moved In, Just Moved In, not Settled In

So between yesterday and today, I got everything, except my wrecked 325

moved to my new place in Ormond Beach. The oleragtop still safely resides, peacefully, in a warehouse bay at my old place of employment.

This photo is a pic of yesterday's run--a heartfelt thanks to Ed for helping unload the sofa and Mom's old bedroom dressers at the end of a long day. I then headed back to Sl-Ocala.



This photo is of today's run. Had to park the 850 on the 150, I know, too many numbers, backwards as this particular trailer has the wheels set toward the rear and when I pulled it in nose first, the front wheels of Casper were nearly off the ground, sorry no pic there.



I was thinking as I was driving over that the carbon footprint I was creating was bigger than what I saw yesterday heading out to fix the john.

No comments: