Monday, June 2, 2008

Jacked Up Trucks

While cruising around my new hometown today, I spotted these two trucks. They are not good enough, in my mind, for the What I Saw Today series and especially when you see my post on that.


It seems some people are never satisfied with a stock truck. They have to "Jack Them Up". We've all seen them. You know giant tires, loud exhaust, loud road noise from those tires. You know.

Anyway, over on Riverside Drive, unfortunately not Riverside Avenue as REO Speedwagon sang about in my youth, I saw this Toyota ForeRunner all Jacked Up.



Wonder how soon I'll see one of these in the same condition?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very soon

Anonymous said...

the pic is good one ... but the truck is not seen properly ...

btw which truck do u own ? i have a ford pickup truck F series

Anonymous said...

oh sorry ... the 3rd pic wasn't loaded so was not able to see ... but its a good one ... is it owned by u ?