Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What I Saw Today, Revisited

Yesterday, I blogged about how a submission of mine got published by Jalopnik.com. You can see it here.

In the comments section of that post, NavaloadMissesPolar, stated s/he would pay any amount of money to see the interior. We'll work out payment for these shots later.




CptSevere ventured a three on the tree with a 225 six banger. I don't know about the power but it is a dash mounted automatic.










Sorry about the quality of these shots, it's hard, at least for me, to shoot through the glass. I would say the brakes on this thing are problematic. Check out that giant bottle of brake fluid in the cupholder.

And this bonus pic I found on the web awhile back.


Oh, and no fat chicks showed up.

Hope you enjoyed them.

No comments: