Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Broke Down

Yesterday, while at Walgreens buying Kleenex, damn allergies, I saw they had a digital camera on sale for $50. Even on my fixed budget, I couldn't pass it up. I doubted I could find a cheaper one. After all, it is by the numbers.

I am still learning how to use it so please be patient on my next few blogs.

So the trusty ole Sony has been retired in favor of a spanking new Polaroid.

I know, I know, what the hell am I doing spending $50 on a frivilous new camera?

It's for you. I can't shoot a tugboat a half mile away or a jacked up Fore Runner and expect you to see it.

Donations commence.

3 comments:

Busplunge said...

What am I doing spending $50 on a frivilous new camera?
"It's for you."

That phraseology ranks right up there with the following:

"This hurts me more than it hurts you."

"I won't put it all the way in."

"Of course I still love you."

"I only did it because I love you."

And, my personal favorite:
"Enough of this talk about me, let's talk about you. How do you like my new camera?"

Anonymous said...

and since we've already gone down this avenue....let ME tell YOU what you would like....and le ME also tell YOU what you should do...
......like I'm an expert or something....

Busplunge said...

check your email