Thursday, June 12, 2008

Looks Fantastic, Ed and James




My younger brother, Ed, and his son, James have been doing a cosmetic restoration on this ole Jeep. It is a 66 CJ5 Ed parlayed a small bathroom remodel into. Ed and James have a father/son project and it is nearly complete.

Ed got it licensed today with his share of the project he, Manuel Labor and I did last week. I am excited about it.

When I went by his Goodyear shop today to meet with some dead Presidents, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper came up to get a tire repaired. He got that account and almost every time I go by that shop I get to meet a new Trooper. Hope I get to know all of them, might come in handy one day. To a man, they are pretty funny about life and the State of Florida administration. Randy, the one I met today, was 20 years in the US Army motor pool and they were checking out after I shot these pics. He, also, was very complimentary.

Ed and James, you should be proud of yourselves.

Ed, before you unload this for another project, let James drive it to Belair Plaza for the Rod Run Show.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to nag but it is a 1967 cj. no biggey. do not change it though, it still sounds cool. thnks for having dad and i over

Busplunge said...

Sweet Jeep.