Monday, June 2, 2008

Correction Corner

James and Ed just dropped by. My first visitors and James told me I will see alot of him this summer. It is nice to be near family.

James's school, here Beachside, had an award presentation and James just missed being in the National Honor Society. James told me, I guess I did something wrong, John-John. I told him to play it straight, you get to do a lot more stuff by being good because you are good, you get away with more and, also, your Mom will let you hang with me.

Anyway, for whatever reason, Ed hasn't shared this blog with him so I pulled it up and showed him the post on his and my visit to the pits at the Rolex24. He read this post while his Dad told me what I am going to be doing on our next project.

As James was reading this he peppered in, "I remember that brake job". "Yeah, that was you two sitting on that golf cart". It was fun.

But he pointed out a mistake I made, a big one.

It was not the Nissan pit stall, and they did not win class.

It was Mazda.

My apologies to everyone and, especially, to Mazda and its race team.

Thanks for the show, MazdaSpeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey john, james here. i like the blog psts. thanks for having dad and me over. i like all of the car pics. cool blog!!!