Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Complaint Department Manager

Thanks to the CDM for adding me to his viewed list.

I am no longer as politically motivated as he and the bus are. But I am grateful those guys are so, as to attempt to keep those we elect on track. Especially now that we have lost a great journalist.

The CDM and the bus, like to keep our Pol's on track but they also like to have fun. If you have a moment, check out this and visit the comments, then visit the bus and check out this and the comment section.

Thanks CDM and glad you enjoyed the Ponce Inlet, not Ponce Intel, visit.

1 comment:

The CDM said...

No problem, maybe I'll get nationwide recognition like you someday. I always try to keep the blog roll current and when someone puts me on theirs, I always do the same in return...a little tit for tat, if you will.

Keep up the good work.