Sunday, June 1, 2008

What I Saw Today

So today, I was making my final trip from Sl-Ocala to my new home in the Birthplace of Speed and stopped for petro just prior to leaving town. While there, I saw this guy fueling up this beast and asked if I could take a few pics for my blog. Although the dude looked pretty hip (more on the use of this word in another post), I am not sure if he knew what one was. He said I sure could so here it is.




An odd choice for a straight line race truck. Fuel cell, Full roll cage, racing buckets, Check out the shoes on the rear end of this beast. Nice Stance, though. Sounded nice and he lit the tires when he left.

Oddly enough, on the hood scoop there was GM Performance decals. I didn't get chance to ask him what was in it but it would be wild to take a MOPAR product and cram a GM motor in it. Well, more odd stuff than this has been done.

For five years I have lived in Ocala and never seen it. I asked him if he was from around here, he snickered and said, "No way, I live in Daytona".

I love my new hometown even more!

No comments: