Monday, June 30, 2008

On The Road, By The Numbers, A Day of Rest

On the Seventh Day, we are told to rest. Today is the seventh day of On The Road, By The Numbers, and that is what I did.

Well, almost.

the jeep junkie told me to drop by his in laws to see the shed, of which I prepared the plans for, he built for them last year. It was actually a pretext to get me over there to help him replace some fascia on their house.

After that, I beboped over to Lil Jim and Lil Mom's house, sat my skinny butt on that pillow on that picnic table near that back porch referred to here and got caught up on this old internet thing.

With all the cool stuff I can see, I can't wait for the bus and Lil Jim to show me around.

Til then.

1 comment:

Lil Jim said...

Missing my daily updates, sure fun having you up though...