Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Correction Corner

These kids today. I got to see my daughter, Jessica, today, more on that later or you may have just read about our visit.

She has been keeping up with my blog and asked me what the Maserati Quadrosport, I referenced here , is. I told her it is a high end sports sedan. She told me it was not, she googled it and got no results.

I was worried, am I not as much of a car nut as I thought. Was I foolishly trying to pass myself off as one, and everyone was laughing behind my back? I was in a total panic.

I mentioned this to the jeep junkie and he said I had better get my facts straight.

I came home and googled also.

I realized that I am still a car nut, but have a long way to knowing how to spell in Italian.

It is Quattroporte, not Quadrosport.

Jess, thanks for helping me keep my facts straight.

No comments: