Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What I Saw Today

Today, while cruising down US 1 down in Daytona Beach, kitty corner from Ed's shop, I saw this 1972 Oldsmobile 98 Coupe.





It was sweet. Leather Interior, Vinyl Top, Power Everything. Only 73,800 miles.

I got to talking to the owner, Mitch Wyborny, of the shop, Special Forces Automotive, it was parked at. Appparently, a local auto wholesaler had this car but the air hooked up to that massive 455 ci GM motor needed some work and that was why Mitch had it.

With that triple black combination and our Florida heat, air conditioning is an absolute must in this rare collector car. I think this may be the first 98 Coupe I have seen. Hey, I could own this car, no name, just numbers!

And that is what I saw today. Thanks for parking that thing out front for me to see, Mitch.

No comments: