Monday, June 16, 2008

A Sticky Situation

Here in Florida, on the back of most every street sign is a sticker, and although I have never read one, I suppose they detail the time of installation and probably an assigned number. The stickers are the yellow ones on the upper sign.

When Lil Jim and Lil Mom were down last Friday, we went to lunch on one of the youngsters asked what the stickers were on the back of the signs. I started to tell him and he said no, those stickers. This was on a stop sign at the exit of the parking lot of Ocean Deck Restaurant, where we had lunch.

I laughed and said, I don't know.

One of them noticed another on the back of this sign, near where the Pilgrims rest.

Today, I went out to pick up a forgotten Daytona International Raceway bumpersticker for the Bus, as it has stickers all over the inside to the roof. I saw the one shown above, and it prompted me to do a blog on stickers.

I then went around and took picks of the two stickered signs we saw, the one by the Pilgrims and the stop sign at Ocean Deck.

If only we had looked at the front of this sign!

1 comment:

Lil Jim said...

Laughed out loud when I saw the last stop sign...