Monday, June 2, 2008

Mothers Who Drugged Us

Everytime I go on vacation to somewhere I have never been, I pickup all the free publications found at airports, grocery stores and in the paper boxes scattered around town to find stuff to do in the area. I did this on a trip to Las Vegas several years ago with some good friends. But that is another post.

I did the same thing when I moved here. Today, I picked up a Lifestyle Magazine, Your Shopping and Dining Leader. In it there is a letter, by Michael A. Grant, I found pretty amusing.

I am going to try and post it here. Let's see

http://lifestylemagazineflorida.com/daytona/mayjune08/21.pdf

Click on this link to take you there. It is in the top left corner.

Chuckled when I read this. It reminds me of my upbringing and had the same effect on me.

No comments: