Tuesday, December 16, 2008

thejeepjunkie Is Selling His CJ2A

So after thejeepjunkie yanked my sorry ass out of the sand down on the beach, he mentioned he was going to sell the CJ2A he bought a couple months ago. You can see it pictured below on the much celebrated story of its trip home.


When I asked thejeepjunkie of his reason to sell that treasured old CJ, his comment was 'To Buy This, Of Course.



I had to ask if it was 4 wheel drive.

Now, as I know, thejeepjunkie would never sell a CJ to buy this. Still fun though. But if he had thehorsefarmer's, or the bus's, toy budget?

2 comments:

d5thouta5 said...

Alas, ALL plans to sell the CJ2A to purchase the photographed vehicle have been cancelled.... a friend informed me today that I couldn't drink it......oh the agony, the despair, the disappointment....I was hoping that would get me though the holiday season.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeep,
the Barngoddess1 has 24 of those waiting for your arrival.
She even got in good with the Weather God and the temps are supposed to be half way decent on Sunday and Monday.
tom