Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I AM The Handyman

As I mentioned in this post, whenever I go to Naples, Carri and her Mom, Judy, usually have a number of small projects waiting for me.

Earlier today, I went over to Judy's to do a few things.

You think Carri is OC, check out all the Christmas decorations in this image.

Anyway, I got out the air compressor and blew up this Little Tikes soccer thing Carri got for her niece, Emmarie.

Replace the innerds on this commode for Judy's brother John's visit. Much like these guys, but my trip was a little less expensive.

I also fixed this door handle on the front door so the handle doesn't fly off when you close Judy's front door.

Tonite Judy, Ken, Wendy and Emmarie are coming over to the 50's for some of Carri's Italian cooking. I am sure it will be fun and hopefully, like that door, noone will fly off the handle.

It's not steak soup at #9's place but it should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ain't never seen no Xmas shower curtain before.

Anonymous said...

The Handyman name is a registered trademark and copywrited.

Any usuage without the express written consent of major league assholes is strictly prohibited.

Your prompt attention to this matter is demanded.

The CDM said...

Merry Christmas, Longroof!