Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Few More Transporters

I got a few emails from Jeese over a justacarguy, where, incidentally, I got the link to this site. If I remember correctly, when he is not blogging about cars, he works on air traffic control equipment out on the left coast, no not Tampa but around the San Diego area, well somewhere in California, I do know that.

Anyway, he sent along a few images of auto transporters he has posted on his blog and I thought I would share them with you.

This one is pretty funky looking and follows along the lines of the blue Mercedes Transporter built for that SLR. You can find out more about it here.

This one is pretty cool also. You can find out more about this one here.

Then there is this one featured at Goodwood recently.

just a car guy also has more info on that Blue SLR Transporter here.

Thanks Jesse and take a little time to check out his blog. It is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Bushwacker said...

Your friend, "justacarguy," definitely have "tons" of knowledge when it comes to rare and unique wheels, mate! I bet he has an interesting life.


Fender Flares | It's All About Car