Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday barngoddess

Today is the barngoddess' birthday. She turns 49 out there on Haven Lee Farm.

The barngoddess is the whom the horsefarmer, thejeepjunkie and the Kid built the chicken coupe de ville for this past summer. You can read about the construction of that coupe here and its completion here. Hope thehorsefarmer treats you real good today and

again, Happy Birthday.

ps. I know you are real special because all over the world, lots of folks are partying with you on your birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me on this holiday (New Years Eve).HA HA

Horsefarmer took me to dinner in Spfd (his real motive was to get the shipped Bronco seats from the Greyhound terminal-as they had just arrived)- but alas had a good meal (didn't have to fix it - or clean up after).

My greatest adventure today (along with shopping at the Battlefield mall with Angel and Princess) was to practice driving MY MULE around the pasture. Getting used to the gears and driving a manual again. Once while coming up the hill - I gunned it and scared all the horses; which ran for cover. Oh, what fun!!

Love ya,
BARNGODDESS

Horse-farmer said...

Her Bronc has a 302 with headers and glass pac mufflers.

I can't wear my ears while driving it cause it makes too much noise.

Women!!!!!

d5thouta5 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID...!!!!!!!!!!
and many more.....
thanks for the great time over the holiday....enjoy the new toy.... it really looks sweet....again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

thanks for allowing me to share some time with your family...

just remember, the left foot goes in before the right foot...

Thanks again....

Bushwacker said...

I hope Barngoddes had a splendid moment on that day. It's nice of you to do that for your friend.

I like the shot of the man, riding the wheel thing with 2 horses on the front. The background simply looks so peaceful.


Fender Flares | Bestops | It's All About Car