Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yet More Frivolous Sites

I have previously blogged on the plethora of social networking websites. They are everywhere. The original, MySpace, then Facebook, both of which I am a member of only due to my "sister", Carri and most recently, Twitter.

Well, know I refuse to join Twitter as it limits you to 140 characters per post. H*ll, I can post more than 140 characters without even consuming any hurricane supplies.

Last spring, the Complaint Department Manager posted this blog about his abandoning those of us here in the blogging world to hook up with latest fashion model, Facebook. I promptly posted a blog about the perils of that flashy model and the consequences of it. He recently took heed of the olelongrooffan's advice and realized the errors of his ways.

So, now, it is Twitter. I refuse to "Tweet". I just can't seem to get my adventures down to under 140 characters and I am confident those of you Counting Along With Me would not want to know what I am doing 24/7. Not only that, I am confident I would not feel comfortable with you knowing. Although, know this, it is nothing illegal, except in the Catholic Church.

And in light of the CDM's revelation, I offer you the following couple images:

I am not sure where I got the above image, but the one below I got from that

dude Ruining The Internet.

And now, a couple more images I shamelessly stole from thejeepjunkie's work computer the other day. No offense intended and, I hope, no offense taken.

For the ultimate in redundancy.

This one is for Sara and Kris.

And it is seeing all this cr*p and thanking Al Gore for inventing these tubes that lets me

Celebrate Life.

No comments: