Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trying To Figure It Out

So I have spent uncountable hours trying to figure out how to load videos from YouTube to this blog. Even the help section of blogger.com was not help, as, apparently, YouTube has changed up their site since the help section was there last.

It sucks, because I have found some really good ones.

As I was trying this again this evening, my friend Carri called and we chatted it up a bit about life, Facebook, MySpace and other stuff. She loves her new job, by the way.

I mentioned my difficulty in doing this posting to my blog and we shared thoughts on the three words we hate the most:

"I hate you"

"Are You Gay?"

"You are Fired."

"Fu** Off A**hole"

"Not tonite Honey"

"I gotta headache"

"Gotta Job Yet?"

Nope, it was none of these. The words I hate the most?

"Error on Page"

I know, at least, one of you Counters knows how to load YouTube videos to blogger.com. Please share that wealth of experience with me.

And if you do this,

"I Love You"

2 comments:

The CDM said...

Simple, to the right of the video, you will see that blueish colored box. You should see the word "Embed" over a box that starts with something like, "object...etc" click in that box, when you do the whole thing should turn dark blue. Right click in that box and choose "copy". Then, when you are making your post, right click where you want it to be then choose "paste" and there it will be. To be sure, hit the preview option to see if it worked.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Any answer that begins with "Simple" isn't. Law of the universe, just like Murphy's Law. To the right of the video.. on you tube? I'm looking at one, chosen at random to use your advice on... thanks for the help for people who can already accomplish this without help, and don't need advice, but you need to be more specific for the person who has never done this before. Like get one of those people to describe the process. The box is only blue if your computer screen brightness is low (not mine). It's better to describe that box as under the Google ad, and inside that box, under the "subscribe" banner