Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Trio Of Bloggers

There are a couple bloggers I have been following for a while and I find them pretty hilarious. Where's My Jetpack? has a series called the future guy and I thought I was catching all of them.

Well, tonite, Drivelling Deb, an occasional commenter on By The Numbers and a Maine lover, not that there is anything wrong with that, did a post about getting tagged by a dufus with no name and since the Queen Drivellor is so hilarious, I thought I would check out this dufus. Well, this dude posted the following image of the future guy. Since I don't know who is responsible for creating this funny image, I will give all three of them a "shout out".

Click to enlarge for us old eyes.

And it is the users of Facebook and Tweeter, who resemble the individuals referred to in this image, who allow me to

Celebrate Life.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for the shout out...and being dubbed "Queen"! Woo Hoo! Gotta go polish the crown. I DO have a reputation to uphold.

longrooffan said...

Hey B***h, you know you are the Queen...and know no offense is intended here...if you suspect there is offense intended...Get A Life...but I do love your blog...