Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Repeat Of What I Saw Today

So, a little over a year ago, I did a What I Saw Today post on this 1973 Chevelle.

I had not seen it again until one day earlier this week.

I was headed down to Port Orange to meet with Manuel Labor and saw a cool black dude driving this sweet machine.

While it is not in the best of shape body wise, it lives on the beach after all, that ole General Motors offspring had a sweet exhaust note emanating from that trusty 350 cubic inch motor under the bonnet and the dual exhaust out back.

As I passed that dude, I looked over and said, "Nice ride."

"Thanks brother," was his response.

That was just before Johnny Law and this olelongrooffan came into contact, once again.

And seeing that old Chevelle, in prime running condition, if not in prime cosmetic status, that lets me

Celebrate Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you never fix your light:)?
Karen

Mo said...

My dad had Chevelle, I remember it like it was yesterday.