Thursday, March 5, 2009

Videos From These Tubes

As I mentioned in my previous post, I usually don't post stuff found on other blogs, although I got some of these via email. I hope you find these as funny and amusing as I do.

Barbie and I are the same age this year.
Photobucket
Another funny one out of St. Louis.
Photobucket
This is a well played act. Don't worry Conan is not in it.
Photobucket
Man, The Garden of Eden is Beautiful.
Photobucket
Got this from a former coworker who has graciously kept me on his email list.
Photobucket
I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.

And I am glad that by enjoying these kinds of things, we can

Celebrate Life.

1 comment:

Horse-farmer said...

I rate the Conan one the best.
What a job and what a neat aspect.
Put them on American's Idol and watch the ratings go up.
Good job Long rag top roof