Sunday, March 29, 2009

This Dude Is Really Proud

A couple weeks agoI did a post about my three hour trip down to see that Cards game with the boys and the ensuing 7 1/2 hour trip home.

In the latter post, I included the image taken below of that personalized 'OJOHN' license plate on the back of that Silverado.

Now I believe personalized license plates are cool, if appropriate. Such as the one in the following image I found around these tubes many moons ago.

I even have one on my oleragtop, transferred from the wreckedoleragtop.

And I guess if you wear your ball cap sideways, listen to Rap loud enough to make my mirrors vibrate, and drive a mid 90's Crown Vic, it is appropriate to have a

'POS' personalized tag. Oh, for the uninformed, 'POS'=Piece of Sh*t.

And it is seeing hoons such as this and finding the humor in this situation which allows me to

Celebrate Life.

No comments: