Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love New Jersey

Well, I have to tell you Counters that, while I am currently down in Fantasy Land, it is great, to simultaneously, be up here in Hoboken, New Jersey.

You see, I have cellular access to these tubes and the olelongrooffan's access is decided on whatever cell tower Sprint decides to send me through.

Now last June, I first realized this and did this post.

Today, I was checking out various blogs and they all, even the Bus's blog, recognized this oleragtop as being from Hobeken, New Jersey.

But, having said that, Hoboken is a beautiful place, I love the City Hall. And, trust me, if there were cooler images of Hoboken on Google Images, I would have posted them.

But even finding this vintage old image of these parade watchers allows me to

Celebrate Life.

No comments: