Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Couple Quick Ones

I got these images from several places around these tubes. As all of these blogs or sites proclaim they lift them from others, the origin of these is impossible to ascertain, therefore attribution is also impossible. Just know they are not original to the oleragtop.

I love the original Mini and think this would be the coolest. Presumably, the engine and drive train have been removed so there is no concern about oil leaks on the carpet. And I would suspect the wiring is of Asian origin so no concerns about Lucas and its perpetual problems.

And, I don't care what you say, this is ludicrous...

Good thing this truck has those flames along the side cuz it is one hot truck. Ironic and I wonder if this truck has a permit to park on that street?

And finally, for all of those freaking emails we all get, I love this one.

Hope you enjoyed this quickie post.

No comments: