Monday, September 22, 2008

So I Got It Again

In my short blogging life, I have gotten blasted just a couple times for not being timely, see it from the horsefarmer, here, here, and here, from the cuteone's Mom.

Well, tonite, I received a phone call from the horsefarmer, again, blasting me for no recent posts. I commented to the horsefarmer that I am trying to have a social life, although restricted, because, as Justin says, "It is hard to have romance without finance" and the fact that I seriously need to find some type of employment. I mean, I am, again, as I mentioned, applying for pretty much anything just to get some cash flow. Oh well, so much for my ruminations about life, especially #2. Yeah, farm raised.

So, the horsefarmer blasted me.

I have been reluctant to just merely post stuff that is available across the web to anyone interested to take a look. But if you have been counting along with me, you will have realized everytime I make a reference to the Birthplace of Speed or The World's Most Famous Beach, I always have tried to include a link to some, totally obscure, image available across the tubes. So with that, I offer the following:

Hey Dude, should you choose to build a highrise, neither on the beach nor on the intercoastal, I don't think an arrow will help in your marketing campaign.....

So, all of your tourist marketing campaigns gets me to Daytona Beach, Can I, at least, get onto the Beach?


Hey, please decide if is Ormond Beach or Daytona Beach?

A super cool shot of US 1 in front of the ole Country Club...

Yeah, and how many of these girls now drive Escalades?

Still looking around for this cool gatherings of architectural landmarks...

This entry still looks the same...future postings to follow..

charliesphoenix.com....a cool ole gay guy from the west coast who I think a good part of the counters will find funny...

another reason why Daytona Beach quit marketing to the Spring Break Bunch...

But they tried to get the crowds around in another era....

Post hurricanes this year, or maybe thirty years ago...

hey, horsefarmer, I did my best to meet the challenge.....

I know you will do the same with #6 and #9.

Thanks for putting me up to it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv ya bro
thx 4 libing up 2 it

4th girl on left is Jackie Summers, dated her for a while, boy was I glad to get rid of her and finally sleep in bed vice......................

horsefarmer