Monday, September 29, 2008

Crazy Stuff On Ebay

This has the potential of becoming a regular feature, in addition to What I Saw Today. We'll see.

Ya know, sometimes ya just see the wierdest stuff on ebay, usually at exorbitant prices.

How about this? I mean, I know that sometimes you just don't want to get all dressed up to go to WalMart, but come on, how lazy can you get? Delivered right to your door by uniformed representatives of the Federal Government? The best part is, at the time of this blog, it had four bids.

And what about this? I am not sure if they made a full metal longroof in '47 but I could probably chase this fully restored one down for a whole lot less money and it is here in the good ole USA, not the Swiss Alps.

And I love the descriptions some of the hoons leave. Hey Dude, this longroof is no longer a longroof nor is it a convertible. It is merely "topless".

And then, sometimes I see something I totally lust after, knowing that unless I win a big ass lottery, I will never acquire it.

No comments: