Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just For Fun

While I have been searching for suitable, scratch that, any employment, as I don't have a TV, well actually I have two but no cable, anyway, I find myself on these tubes quite a bit. In this post I include some of the funny stuff I have found around and offer them for your enjoyment, as well as some snide comments.

Here goes:

This is a snapshot of the first, experimental parking lot for blonde female drivers.

No comment necessary.

Unfortunately, this refers to my family at this time.

If he was driving a Boxster, he deserved to lose it.

Hey horsefarmer, get the barngoddess on training those ponies to rollerskate. Quick!!

Another no comment necessary.

Yeah, Tubby, in a BIG way.

Yep, that describes it.

Just for the bus.

Another brunette pissed at a blonde. I don't know what she is upset about, that dude certainly prefers brunettes.

Like global warming, I am all for the last line on this old billboard.

Clever license plate. Surprised they got away with this one, but it is Virginia.

Only because something else car related was necessary.

And this is either posted by the Republican Party or the Democratic Party, depending on your affiliation, I guess.

Hope you found these as humorous as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, John....I'm still working my way through the July posts...(trust me, I'll catch up!) but I decided to skip ahead to your recent entries to see how things are goin' for you, and I'm so glad I did!
I rarely make it anywhere on the net, so it's a bonus having someone else pick a few highlights for me! Y'know, they say a picture's worth a thousand words, but I have to say, your words made these pictures MUCH funnier! I especially liked the Weekend Forecast (kinda' racey for here, but...) Those weathermen just can't seem to get it right, eh?