Thursday, September 18, 2008

What I Saw Today

Well, technically, Wednesday.

It rained down here earlier than usual on Wednesday, around the time of a Japanese dentist appointment, you know, 2:30....

Anyway, as I was returning from an excursion in the 850truckster wannabe, I decided to take a cruise up the beach from the Home of the World's Most Famous Beach to the Birthplace of Speed.

When I entered the access point to the beach, I noticed there was no security dude on duty, so I rolled down onto the beach and headed north. As I passed more beach access checkpoints, I noticed all the security dudes had gone for the day, essentially leaving the beach "unguarded".

It crossed my mind that the olestationbus had yet to have its virgin beach run, and since I am not in a position for the $20 annual pass or even the $3 daily pass, here was an opportunity to initiate the olestationbus.

So for your viewing pleasure, I submit the following:







It was fun and that is What I Saw Today.

1 comment:

d5thouta5 said...

So glad to see that the long roof has FINALLY been initiated into the bEACH cLUB....all she needs now is a sticker to make it permanent....sorry about forgetting the kid's window tag tonight....good to see you as usual