Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fickle Fay Update, Redeux

There is absolutely no question in my mind these, young at heart, women are having a blast negotiating their way, in that oleragtop, out of the destructive path of Our Friend Fay,


They would be having just as much fun in this or



this.



After frolicking around on the beach down near the Cape, Fickle Fay decided to continue her stroll up the beach toward the Birthplace of Speed .

She has arrived. Full of herself and strutting her stuff. A relatively minor storm, as far as hurricanes go, but yet still noteworthy. The first time I have been on the coast for a weather event in many years. Thankfully this is a minor one as I am pretty dismissive about it. But really, the everyday storms we have are just as windy, just not so longlasting.

Fickle Fay is not as noteworthy as this though. I am sure he is pissed.

the Kid and the jeep junkie passed by the Taj Mahal a bit earlier and we talked about this sweet young woman named Fay. I got a shot of them leaving, just as another bout of rain was rolling in.

As we were talking, I mentioned how much fun it was this summer up in the Ozarks and that reminded me of an image I had seen earlier, online. Oh Why, Oh Why, Kristin, did you let that dude borrow that old trike?

And if these folks are evacuating also, why are they bringing the canoe along?

All you landlubbers should know, this is just a light rain shower down our way.

Finally, since there is actually a Tropical Storm down here in these parts, I hope this Gospel Car will come around for my salvation, as the drive in is flooded out.


Seriously, oh hell, why? All is well here, just a severe thunderstorm, but without the thunder.

1 comment:

The CDM said...

Where the hell did you pick up photos of those 2 yellow pieces of crap? You couldn't GIVE me either of those 2. I have it on good authority that those 2 are more high maintenance than a Beverly Hills Housewife.