Friday, August 8, 2008

Got the olestationbus Running

Installed the new electric fuel pump today and got the oldstationbus running again. the jeep junkie and I are going to pull that oil pan over the weekend and remove that obsolete piece of that obsolete mechanical fuel pump sometime over the weekend. Right now, that piece is being held to the bottom of that oil pan by a trusty magnet. I will journey to the Kid's house to remove and replace that baby.

Glad to have the oldstationbus running again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious, will you be wearing your white oxford shirt when you pull the oil pan?

longrooffan said...

Yeah, dirtsister, I was wearing one of my ole long sleeve oxfords while working on the olestationbus. When the bulk of shirts I wear are oxfords, it is inevitable that they will wear out. That is when they become work shirts. The four T shirts I own are too nice to wear working on the olestationbus.

Good memory.

Anonymous said...

Seems like several guys I know wear their dress clothes to work on the car or get on the roof. They also like to mow in the heat of the day and pee in the yard. So mysterious.