Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fickle Fay Flounders

Well, Fickle Fay has Floundered around these here parts for way to long. Everyone I spoke to today is ready for her to get on up the coastline and into Georgia where they really need some rain.

Lingering storms such as this make us all stir crazy and cause some hoons to do some pretty weird things.

As I was returning to the Taj Mahal after my early afternoon dentist appointment, yes life does go on, I was driving north on A1A and spotted an ambulance and a fire truck parked at the end of one of the beach access streets.

Well, by now you know I had to whip and Ueee and check it out.

I neglected to get an image of those trucks but did get some of all the cops down on the beach.

No one knew what sparked this activity but once I find out, you all will be informed.

I think it has something to do with some idiot out in the water as that jet ski has "Ocean Rescue" printed on the front of it.

I think every cop and beach patrol on duty was at this spot.

Check out the surf in the background of these images. The waves are more structured today than they were yesterday.

While I was out, I did happen to catch a bit of destruction down on Main Street.


Other than that, just waiting for Fickle Fay to Fly Away.

No comments: