Saturday, July 2, 2011

thejeepjunkie Hooks Up This olelongrooffan Once Again

Last week while this olelongrooffan was down in toney Palm Beach Gardens, I received a text from thejeepjunkie asking for my Florida driver's license number.  Well Counters, knowing this weekend is all about NASCAR here in Daytona Beach, Florida, I knew something good was coming up for this olelongrooffan.  And sure enough, my first stop upon returning to Daytona Beach



was the NASCAR transporter out there on Dunn Avenue.  Once I had complete the appropriate paperwork, I stepped inside that semi trailer and was issued



yet another killer pass to pretty much anywhere inside the Daytona International Speedway this weekend.

Except the grandstands.

But know that this weekend this olelongrooffan will continue to

Celebrate Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey great can't wait for pics and story time.

Looks like Port Orange will be our home starting 1 Nov if not a little sooner

see you then

tom and viola