Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I Didn't See Today

So, I woke my sorry *ss up at 6:30 AM this morning to get down to the Beach to get a video of the Space Shuttle taking off to share with those of you Counting Along With Me. It is, actually, a pretty cool sight to behold and while the nite time launch is pretty cool, the early morning one is sweet also, just after a dawn of the Sun over the Atlantic.

But, alas, some mysterious hydrogen leak delayed the launch by at least 96 hours. Well, I'll just have to catch it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

The other thing I didn't see today.

The Orlando Magic pro basketball team is in the finals and the Goodyear blimp is down in MickeyMouseLand for the games played by the Magic down there.

Why?

I dunno.

It's not like the Amway Arena has an open roof!!

Anyway,

the Blimp was available for the general public to view from noon to 4 in the afternoon at the Orlando Executive Airport. I had heard about this the other day and thought I might get down there to see it. Well, I remembered it about 3:30 this afternoon, and it is 45 minutes away, I was not able to get down there for it.

My apologies to all you Counters out there.

But, no worries, I will still

Celebrate Life.

No comments: