Friday, June 12, 2009

Seriously, It's Not That Big

Now, if you have been Counting Along With Me, you know I am an admirer of personalized license plates. I have one on the OL RG TP, as seen below.


I spotted this one one on a mini vannette a while back and took a shot of it as I knew it would factor into a blog one day. LVN PCE. Yeah, I do.

And again, those of you Counting Along With Me know I refer to my two room condo as the Taj Mahal, I received this image via a cell phone from NotSoLilJim, my nephew up in the Ozarks.

Thanks there good buddy but Know This, that now Chinese Owned Hummer is a h*ll of a lot bigger than my Taj Mahal.

But I sure appreciate the fact that you think of this olelongrooffan when you are out.

And know Counters, it is this type of sh*t stuff that allows me to

Celebrate Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw one in North Carolina that said POT HEAD.

I'm not so sure I'd advertise that on my license plate...