Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Is Why

I always try to remember to carry a camera with me.

Photobucket

This is a 2009 Audi R8. Not nearly as cool as the Honda ad though. Here is a link to a bit more about this, base price, $109,000 two seater.

While it is not my cup of tea, the roof is way to short for me.

I do, however, appreciate the fact this automobile was derived from a race car and, not just any race car, the Audi R8 thru R10 racecars dominated the American Lemans Series since their introduction. Last year, they won the series with a diesel racecar. You heard me correctly, a diesel.

I am sure the Complaint Department Manager will love to get that tidbit of information, although he probably already does have it.

Yeah, so I was headed over to thejeepjunkie's shop to get a little cash from that special account to provide a bridge loan to my personal account to cover a day until my Paypal cash came through. Note to self, never end an auction on the weekend, you lose a day or two in the resultant cash flow. This provides a causal, or is it casual, relationship between the amount of money spent on shipping and the amount of cash available over at America's bank. Yeah, Bus, that is a poke at you, just for fun!!

Well, I am stopped at Mason and Beach Street, after crossing one of those high bridges, and you know I had to be in the oleragtop since in the olestationbus, I only use this low bridge, and I look over to the south and see this sweet Supercar, on a level with its sister, Lamborghini Gallardo, another Supercar whose roof is way to short for me.

So it was pretty cool to see. The first one I have seen in person and I am happy to be able to share that spotting with you. I certainly don't remember seeing one of these over in Sl-Ocala.

Anyway, how far can I digress I ask?

I look over, see it and grab that cheap Polaroid and shot that 23 second video for you.

And the ability to do that helps me

Celebrate Life.

No comments: