Monday, September 13, 2010

What I Saw Today

So this olelongrooffan, after spending two and a half hours at the Social Security office (UGH) getting a replacement card, was driving the Indian back to the Taj Mahal and I spotted this in traffic in front of me.
I was fortunate enough to get stopped at a traffic light beside it. I started talking with the driver about his 1952 Willys M38 Molasses. He mentioned it was all original and this olelongrooffan didn't think, at the time, if original meant unrestored or stock.
I did mention thejeepjunkie's yellow CJ2A and the driver said he had seen it around and wondered about it.

After asking permission, I got the following image and commented that I bet you get this alot when you take it out. They both started laughing and said it happens every time out.

And capturing this ole flat fender for you Counters out there really helps this olelongrooffan

Celebrate Life.

No comments: