Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just for Driveling Deb

Driveling Deb has a dang funny blog followed by this olelongrooffan. It is featured on my blogroll and, sometimes, she'll check in at By The Numbers.

She is based along the Atlantic Coast just as I am. The only difference is that she is roughly 1,500 miles north of The Birthplace of Speed in the great state of Maine.

The other day, this olelongrooffan was out and about and spotted the car shown in the following image and immediately thought of that humorous blogger.
Of course, this olelongrooffan whipped out that elcheapo 28 dollar ebay acquired camera and got a shot of it.

And Counters, it is finding this type of off the wall cr*p, having a camera handy, and getting that image for you really lets me

Celebrate Life.

1 comment:

Deb said...

For moi? All for MOI?

What a riot! You are too much!

Great shot of the car that unfortunately is not mine.

I drive a 10 year old Chevy Tracker with a vanity plate that is the Finnish word for "sh*t", something my Nana Wheezie used to say frequently. Actually she used to say "sh*t pants", but I couldn't fit all that on my plate. There is a large Finnish population here and every once in a while I'll see some one pointing and laughing at my plate 'cause they wouldn't dare laugh at my car or me in my car...right?

That was a great shot you took and thanks for the shout out!