Monday, January 4, 2010

My New Ragtop

Just to let all y'all know, it is dang tooting cold down here in the Birthplace of Speed early this Monday morning.

As of 6:55 am, it is 33 degrees (feels like 27) and this olelongrooffan figured I probably need to get me something more suitable to these weather conditions.

Luckily, my buddy, The KenMan is always looking out for me and found this ragtop for me.

I figure with the weather predicted in these here parts for this week, I probably need to pick this one up.

Whadayathink?









And with the cold weather and this rare oleragtop, I can really

Celebrate Life.

2 comments:

Horse-farmer said...

This is even better than the Rover

Where can I trade my Bronco for it?

Jesse said...

I posted that years ago, http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2007/04/perfect-snow-machine-i-want-one.html

You really would love it, it's the best!