Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yikes, More Trikes

This here is a motorcycle town. There are at least five motorcycle dealers down on Beach Street alone. Some are located next to each other. Just google map 402 N. Beach Street, Daytona Beach, Florida, hit street view and see for yourself.

One place specializes in fiberglass trikes.

Now, if you followed those links, you will notice they are pretty nice means of transportation. Nice, but not my cup of tea.

I prefer these trikes.

I spotted this one On The Road, By The Numbers last summer.

I spotted this one during BiketoberFest last year.

And today, I found this one over a that dude ruining the internet's blog.

Of course, the image of that bus is my favorite of this trio.

And it is finding all this crazy stuff getting it to you that allows me to

Celebrate Life.

No comments: