Saturday, May 2, 2009

What Is It?

Yesterday, as we were finishing up judging the Orlando Parade of Homes and heading back to the Builder's Association office, our driver, my friend Angela, got out on Interstate 4 and it was bumper to bumper, stop and go traffic the whole distance back to that office.

I knew that when I was driving back to The Birthplace of Speed, I would not be getting on I-4 at all. It is almost always like that and I am glad I do not live down there in MickeyMouseLand. And that wonderful group up in Tallahassee killed the proposed rail line through that area.

So I pulled the oleragtop out onto 17-92, which is the road you are travelling on when you see this, and I left out of Orlando heading back to the Taj Mahal.

As I was heading up 17-92 and I spotted this sign.


Remembering my cars have dual personalities, I whipped a Ueee to get a shot of George's sign. You see, this liquor serving establishment is a Bar, a Tavern and a Lounge.

And it is sharing with useless information with you that allows me to

Celebrate Life.

No comments: