Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And Away We Go

In case you were wondering about the meaning of this post, thejeepjunkie has started a venture, with welcome capital support from a genuinely good guy. While this venture is primarily thejeepjunkie's, he has me in there for support services.

As it is thejeepjunkie's venture, I have been reluctant to become more involved, mainly staying on the sidelines so as not to step on his toes.

Last night we exchanged a series of emails about this venture, culminating in these two:

Damn we are a couple of nut cases.....
I am worried about dumping too much on you and you are worried about stepping on my toes......
Don't worry.....
this might be a company started and financed by me but I am heavily relying on you to make this thing happen....I have no doubt about your ability to manage a product....I have no doubt about your ability to sell a product....I truly believe that together we can make this a very profitable enterprise.....

you asked me years ago why we didn't go into business together....the time and condition weren't right then....but I am convinced that the time is now.....
only difference is that now I can afford to finance this endeavor.....
of course I don't need anymore emails about jeeps for sale in my back yard.....
Just make this thing work with the production company so we can start selling......

as Bear used to say.....

Peace
and Celebrate Life
it's the only one we got today....

and my response:

Rock On Bro....and as Jackie Gleason used to say....And Awaaaaay We Go....Thanks for the confidence....We are off....John

And Away We Go.




We got this proof back from the production company today. Expecting the final product late next week. This time in magnetic form vs. stickers. $5.00 each. longrooffan@aol.com or 386-868-7664

Trademark applied for, LLC paperwork in processing.

Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea and think it's a wonderful way to honor your dad.