Saturday, July 4, 2009

Did I Mention

It was Hot today?

Temperature of 98 degrees with a heat index of 109.

But, as thejeepjunkie, currently enjoying a cool 4th of July up in the Ozarks, mentioned to me after the race was over and I could hear him on my cheapo Metro PCS phone,

"Last January did it snow down there in Daytona Beach?"

Excellent point jeepjunkie.

So, did the olelongrooffan stay inside the temperature controlled Taj Mahal?

No, Counters, I went out to the Daytona International Speedway to take in the Brumos 250 at high noon and stayed until the conclusion at 4:30.

Yeah, I know, I know.

But I did jump in that near ice cold pool at the Taj Mahal complex once I returned Beachside.

Not as cold as the Bus's lake but you have to work with what you got.

As I continue to

Celebrate Life.

No comments: