Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Stuff I Like

While I am waiting for the fries to cook in the oven and the grill to warm up to cook that steak, I thought I would try to post more stuff I like. Let's see if it works.
driving the old van with a shirt and tie on.

think car seats will fit in this longroof?

I love this longroof.

Only one, Privately built, of these was ever built. At least in the civilian version.

Ketel One, Rocks

Gotta love him smoking in this ad.

Yet another Cool VW ad.

Citroen DS21 grill. Would love this in my home.

Just a cool old truck

Would love to see one of these in person.

Saw these on several blogs. Apparently, all the rage in Japan these days.

my brother Tom used to have a 65 just like this. Forest Green


My brother Jim's current bus and grandson.

2 comments:

Busplunge said...

NIce stuff!

Jim

longrooffan said...

thanks Jim...that means alot to me....john