Sunday, February 22, 2009

Recurrently, I See The Funniest Stuff At The Oddest Opportunity

So here I am, walking from the oleragtop to the VDub show in a location in Port Orange I had not previously been to, and I walk around the corner of a building and stumble upon this "Classic". It is a mid to late 80's Oldsmobile Firenza and appears to be a local daily driver.

I was flabbergasted!! The dude in the image below and his buddies were grinning from ear to ear watching me take these shots. Of course, if You Have Been Counting along with me,

you know that I knew the year, make and model of this car, the sister to the Chevy Cavalier, Caddy Cimaron, and a car my daughter's Mom used to own, a Pontiac Sunfire. All knowledge that does make me one red cent but possessing that knowledge does help me

Celebrate Life.

And know, if I could have put more double lettered words in the title of this post, I would have.

No comments: