Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ahhh, Hurricane Supplies

Saw this license plate over at the VDub show today. If I didn't already own about 40 license plates, and I had a job, this one would be on my wall right now.

For the uninitiated, ABC with their name in blocks like this, is the name of a Florida chain of liquor stores, referred to, affectionately by olelongrooffan, as a purveyor of hurricane supplies.

And I spent alot of yesterday and today thinking about the men in my family. You see, at one time or another, we have all 6 of us have owned a VW product as have a couple of my sisters, also. I still think it was started by TheGentlemanFarmer and those glasses unintentionally captured in the above image, well I think it is a sign from another world. Look at the photo in this blog and at the only pair of glasses in it. Yep, I am sticking with a sign from somewhere!!

No comments: