Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Saw Today, The Silent Edition: Ford Raptor SVT

So, yesterday I was surfing around and found a fairly popular, well at least well linked, blog that showed nothing but cars with no text.  Well, this olelongrooffan realized that I had seen a whole sh*tload of similar cars and nobody seems to have linked to By The Numbers.  Maybe it is the verbage.  So, for the new year 2012, I'm gonna post a bunch of textless images of cars seen around and we'll just have to see what happens.











2 comments:

Horse-farmer said...

It's a Ford, that's all that matters.........
although the dirt decals SUCK, no truck would look like that.
Take it back, take it back
and try again.
tom

better yet
word verify:

repile, yes repile those decals and make it look better........

Busplunge said...

decals? I thought it was mud splatters, black mud splatters.

And yes, there is such a thing as black mud, usually found around stagnant ponds and it stinks.