Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yeah, This Year This olelongrooffan Went All Out

If those of you Counting Along With Me remember, a couple years ago I went all out on my Christmas tree.  Even my baby sister Joan, now happily married and living up in the Great White North, had some pretty cool Christmas decorations that year.  Then last year I had another pretty cool tree set up.

Well Counters, this year since this olelongrooffan is going to be in FantasyLand for the holidays, I decided to go all Minimalist for Christmas.

And even that lets this olelongrooffan

Celebrate Life.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Loving your sense of humor John, keep smilin!

Bushwacker said...

Wow! That was a really unique Christmas tree! Without the usual leaves and decorations, but because of the colors of your light bulbs, green, and red, it still depicts the spirit of Christmas.


Fender Flares | Bestops | Auto Parts and Updates