Friday, January 14, 2011

AC/DC

A couple posts ago this olelongrooffan did a blog about how things are in my life right now as I continue to Celebrate Life in every manner possible.

Well Counters, upon completion of that blogpost, this olelongrooffan went to check my email and there was an invitation from NissanUSA to come on down to MickeyMouseLand and drive one of their new electric Nissan Leaf automobiles for 60-90 minutes.

And on Friday, February 4th at the University of Central Florida campus this olelongrooffan will, shockingly, continue to

Celebrate Life!!

2 comments:

Maxichamp said...

The best things in life are indeed free. I visited a friend today and ended up getting a ride around town in a fire engine. Woo hoo. I felt like a 6 year old.

Anonymous said...

I hope the test drive went well, hope you haven't had the same weather we've had...Lil Jim